More information in our Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/waldbronn
Waldbronn. The climatic health resort in the Alb valley in the northern Black Forest belongs to the district of Karlsruhe in Baden-Württemberg. The community lies on the edge of the Alb-Pfinz plateau and has around 12,000 inhabitants. The three districts of Busenbach, Reichenbach and Etzenrod with Neurod were first mentioned in a document in 1292. In the early 1970s, it was incorporated, which resulted in the renaming to Waldbronn at the end of 1974. In 1994 the title “place with mineral spring spa” was awarded.
Waldbronn maintains partnerships with Esternay and Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc in France as well as Monmouth in Wales, Reda in Poland and Stadtilm in Thuringia.
You can reach us via the A5 motorway exit “Ettlingen / Bad Herrenalb” or via the A8 motorway exit “Karlsbad / Waldbronn”. The community is directly connected to the Karlsruhe Transport Association (KKV) with 4 S-Bahn stops on the Albtalbahn. The Albtalbahn runs via Langensteinbach to Ittersbach and via Marxzell to Bad Herrenalb as well as Ettlingen and Karlsruhe. The KKV is active across the board in Baden-Württemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate. In addition to the districts of Karlsruhe, Germersheim, Rastatt you can also reach z. B. Baden-Baden, Wörth the southern wine route (Südliche Weinstraße) or Landau in the Palatinate. There is also a bus line within the districts of Waldbronn Busenbach and Reichenbach as well as Etzenrot with Neurod
Waldbronn offers numerous shops and facilities for everyday needs. These include, for example, shops such as Aldi, Edeka and dm as well as cafes, bars and restaurants, bakeries, butchers, banks, parcel shops, hairdressers, a library with a reading island and much more. With its infrastructure, Waldbronn offers high residential and leisure value. Last but not least are to be mentioned here
- the Albtherme with an indoor and outdoor pool area, a sauna world and the Dead Sea salt grotto. There is also a Beauty & DaySpa as well as a bistro and restaurant.
- the air-conditioned ice skating club “Eistreff” with two connected ice rinks as well as an ice hockey club and disco-on-ice
- the solar-heated outdoor pool with a giant slide, a sports pool with 25-meter lanes, a large non-swimmer and an adventure pool with jacuzzi banks, cascading showers, massage jets and a white water canal, a separate children’s paddling area and playground, spacious south-facing sunbathing lawns with a wonderful view of the northern Black Forest as well a beach volleyball field
- Kurpark with lake and Kurhaus, tennis facilities, mini golf and the annual Kurparkfest
Singing and music clubs, chess club, Black Forest club, DRK, Kolping family and home parlors
Further information at Waldbronn.de
- Cafés & Restaurants (Airbnb)
- Bäder & Seen (Airbnb)
- Cafés & Restaurants (Google Maps)
- Bäder & Seen (Google Maps)
- Spielplätze (Google Maps)
- Rad- & Wandertouren (Google Maps)
- Nah- & Fernverkehr (Google Maps)
- Sehenswürdigkeiten & Ausflugsziele (Google Maps)
- Einkaufsmärkte (Google Maps)
Signposts to interesting destinations in Waldbronn and the surrounding area: